Net Promoter Score
NPS is a powerful customer loyalty metric. An NPS survey alone is not enough. It takes cutting edge analysis tools and industry insight to understand what the scores are saying.
Powerful analytics are built into the base of the Dimbal NPS Monitoring Platform. NPS Scores may differ by Browser or Locale. We even track how a users NPS rating changes over time. In short, we want to help you understand why your users DON'T recommend your website.
Get Started Today For Free - No Credit Card Needed
What is NPS
NPS is a measure that gauges how likely your users are to recommend or promote your site or service. What is intriguing about NPS is that it is not simply a yes or no question. Rather, users vote on a scale of 0-10 in terms of their likelihood to recommend your site.
The NPS index of 0-10 is not simply calculated to provide an average. Rather, users are broken down into 3 sub groups. Promoters, Passives and Detractors.
- Promoters (scores of 9-10) are loyal users who will keep buying from you and referring others, even during a hard time. They fuel your company.
- Passive (scores of 7-8) users are satisfied with the service and feel they got a fair deal. They do not speak badly about your company, however they are not loyal and are susceptible to competitive offers and changing landscapes.
- Detractors (scores of 0-6) are users who are unhappy on either a large or small degree and can damage your brand with their complaints and negative word of mouth.
For more information: "What is NPS and why should you care about it."
How it Works
- Include a Short Code Snippet on your site
- A percentage of your users fill out the Survey
- You decide what percentage of your user base should be shown the survey. Record up to 1,000 results daily. Settings such as wording, style and many others can all be customized to enhance the service.
- Nightly / Weekly reports provide powerful analysis
- Daily and Weekly trends are the strongest metrics to watch. Powerful text analysis tools are included to understand what your users are saying.
Fast and Easy Setup
Signup and integration takes less then 5 mins. Create an account, then include a small code snippet on your site. Fast and Easy.
Daily and Weekly Trends
NPS score analysis on both a daily and weekly level allowing you pinpoint deviations and maintain accuracy.
Time Saving Text Analysis
Interpreting hundreds of comments daily is cumbersome. Our tools look for patterns and identify trends broken out by NPS Score and NPS Group.
Plentiful Reporting Options
Dozens of reporting options are provided to get the most out of the submitted NPS data. Examples include NPS by Browser type, Locale and more.
Extensive Data Analysis
NPS score and comment data is analyzed by browser type, client location, time of day and many other factors to properly profile NPS scores and groups.
Free Support and Training
We want to help you understand why users don't recommend your site. Blogs, video tutorials and more are constantly updated to continue learning.
Setup was incredibly fast. Thanks for the account.
The NPS survey surfaced some customer complaints I had not run into before. Thanks!
NPS is so much more then a vanity metric - and this tool makes it worth it.
Its nice being able to see our NPS improve after we release new code.
Plans and Pricing
|General Features||Free Account||Pro Account||Premium Account|
|Max Daily Survey Responses||25||350||1,000|
|Daily NPS Score|
|7 Day NPS Running Score|
|Daily Comment Analysis|
|7 Day Comment Aggregation|
|Browse Individual Responses|
|Custom Survey Text|
|Custom cool down period between survey prompts|
|Reporting Features||Free Account||Pro Account||Premium Account|
|Response Volume per NPS Group|
|Common Text by NPS Score|
|Common Text by NPS Group|
|Word Frequency Cloud by NPS Group|
|NPS Breakdown by Browser|
|NPS Breakdown by Operating System|
|NPS Breakdown by User Locale|
|Data Retention and Support||Free Account||Pro Account||Premium Account|
|Response Data Retention Period||30 Days||1 Year||3 Years|
|Archive and Download Features|
|Survey Hosting (just include a code snippet)|
|Survey Landing Page (ex: for email use)|
|Free Support and Troubleshooting|