Calculate and Monitor your Net Promoter Score (NPS)
Gather valuable data from your most important users
Understand feedback using reports and text analysis tools
Address user concerns and convert more visitors
What is a Net Promoter Score (NPS)
A Net Promoter Score measures whether or not your users will recommend your site or service. It's not simply a yes or no question. Rather, a 0-10 scale of their likelihood to recommend your site.
The NPS index of 0-10 is not a math based average. Rather, users are seperated into 3 sub groups. Promoters, Passives and Detractors.
- Promoters (scores of 9-10) are loyal users. They fuel your business and recommend it to others.
- Passive (scores of 7-8) users are satisfied with your company. However they are not loyal and are susceptible to competitive offers.
- Detractors (scores of 0-6) are unhappy users. They can damage your brand with their complaints and negative word of mouth.
For more information: "What is NPS and why should you care about it."
How it Works
- Include a Short Code Snippet on your site
- A percentage of your users fill out the Survey
- You decide what percentage of your user base should be shown the survey. Settings such as wording, style and many others can also be customized.
- Nightly / Weekly reports provide powerful analysis
- Daily and Weekly trends are the strongest metrics to watch. Powerful text analysis tools are included to understand what your users are saying.
Fast and Easy Setup
Signup and integration takes less then 5 mins. Create an account, then include a small code snippet on your site. Fast and Easy.
Daily and Weekly Trends
NPS score analysis on both a daily and weekly level allowing you pinpoint deviations and maintain accuracy.
Time Saving Text Analysis
Interpreting hundreds of comments daily is cumbersome. Our tools look for patterns and identify trends broken out by NPS Score and NPS Group.
Plentiful Reporting Options
Dozens of reporting options are provided to get the most out of the submitted NPS data. Examples include NPS by Browser type, Locale and more.
Extensive Data Analysis
NPS score and comment data is analyzed by browser type, client location, time of day and many other factors to properly profile NPS scores and groups.
Free Support and Training
We want to help you understand why users don't recommend your site. Blogs, video tutorials and more are constantly updated to continue learning.