Example Demographic Survey Questions
Gathering demographic data can be a challenge. You need to ensure that you are collecting accurate demographic data while at the same time not offending or mis-representing the survey. Use the following example demographic survey questions to gather the right type of demographic based data that you need.
- In what [City/State] were you born?
- How many employees work at the same [Location/Company] where you work?
- How many bedrooms are in your home?
- On which continent was/were [you / your father / your mother] born?
- Are you currently married, divorced, widowed, separated or never married?
- What languages do you speak comfortably? (Check any that apply)
- How many children under the age of 25 currently live in your home?
- How many people in your household are currently?
- Is the company you work for private or public?